Robinson Donovan, P.C. is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been named to the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list. In addition, three attorneys were named Rising Stars, a designation for attorneys 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
No more than 5 percent of lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent are named to Rising Stars. “Super Lawyers is proud to provide visibility to outstanding attorneys,” said Julie Gleason, Director of Research, Super Lawyers. “The number of attorneys receiving this award at Robinson Donovan highlights the quality of the firm’s lawyers and their dedication to the practice of law,” said Managing Partner, Jeffrey W. Roberts.
Robinson Donovan attorneys on the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, and the practice areas in which they are recognized, are as follows:
- Jeffrey W. Roberts, Partner, Estate Planning and Probate
- Jeffrey L. McCormick, Partner, General Litigation
- James F. Martin, Partner, Closely Held Business
- Nancy Frankel Pelletier, Partner, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Patricia M. Rapinchuk, Partner, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Carla W. Newton, Partner, Family Law
- Richard M. Gaberman, of Counsel, Estate Planning and Probate
- Kevin Chrisanthopoulos, Associate, General Litigation
- David S. Lawless, Associate, State, Local and Municipal (Rising Star)
- Jeffrey J. Trapani, Associate, General Litigation (Rising Star)
- Michael J. Simolo, Associate, Estate Planning and Probate (Rising Star)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.