Robinson Donovan, P.C. is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys will be included in the 2015 edition of the prestigious national guide Best Lawyers in America.
Robinson Donovan attorneys were included in a number of Best Lawyers categories, with three lawyers earning additional Lawyer of the Year Awards for their practice area. Only one lawyer in each practice area in each community is eligible for a Lawyer of the Year Award.
Robinson Donovan attorneys named as Best Lawyers, and the areas they were named in, are as follows:
- Richard M. Gaberman, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law – Commercial, Tax Certiorari, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates (23rd year running)
MA Lawyer of the Year Award for Real Estate Law. Also previous MA Lawyer of the Year Award for Trusts and Estates
- James F. Martin, Franchise Law – Automobile Dealerships, Real Estate Law – Franchise
- Jeffrey L. McCormick, Personal Injury Litigation – Automobile Collision, Catastrophic Injury, Civil Litigation, Ethics and Professional Responsibility, Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability, Professional Malpractice
- Carla W. Newton, Family Law
MA Lawyer of the Year Award for Family Law
- Nancy Frankel Pelletier, Personal Injury Law – Defendants (10th year running)
- Patricia M. Rapinchuk, Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment
MA Lawyer of the Year Award for Employment Law – Management
- Jeffrey W. Roberts, Corporate Law, Trusts and Estates. Also previous MA Lawyer of the Year Award for Trusts and Estates
For over 30 years, Best Lawyers has been regarded – by both the legal profession and the public – as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. The 2015 Best Lawyers, the 21st edition, is based on a rigorous evaluation process that included thousands of clients, highly skilled lawyers and law firm representatives.