Robinson Donovan’s location in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts offers unique opportunities for legal professionals. The quality of life and opportunity to develop lasting relationships with clients attracts new graduates from regional law schools as well as experienced attorneys from Boston, New York City, and other urban centers. Our attorneys join a legal community in greater Springfield that is recognized for its diverse and highly educated population of attorneys, as well as the sophisticated range of legal services required by its local businesses and individuals.
Trust and Estate Administration Paralegal
Robinson Donovan, P.C. is seeking an experienced Trust and Estate Administration Paralegal. In this role, the selected candidate will work directly with attorneys and clients during estate and trust administration. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, organized, and willing to work as part of a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of probate process and preparation of estate administration documents
- Preparation of trust and estate accountings and inventories
- Trust administration
- Preparation of Federal and Massachusetts estate tax returns
- Drafting letters, agreements, and other documents
- Professionally communicate with clients, attorneys, and staff
- Perform related tasks with accuracy and efficiency
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to produce accurate legal documents with minimal supervision
- Experience preparing Federal and Massachusetts estate tax returns
- Experience with estate tax software (knowledge of GEMS a plus)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint experience required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years’ experience preferred
The hours of this position are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including health insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid parking.
Phone: (413) 732-2301