Robinson Donovan’s location in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts offers unique opportunities for legal professionals. The quality of life and opportunity to develop lasting relationships with clients attracts new graduates from regional law schools as well as experienced attorneys from Boston, New York City, and other urban centers. Our attorneys join a legal community in greater Springfield that is recognized for its diverse and highly educated population of attorneys, as well as the sophisticated range of legal services required by its local businesses and individuals.
- Full time, general office copy clerk/administrative assistant.
- Duties include mail, copying, walking and driving errands, file room, meeting set ups, clerical/secretarial tasks including reception desk for busy downtown Springfield law firm.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Adobe, Excel and/or general word processing.
- Must have experience with basic clerical and/or secretarial tasks
- Parking, benefits
- References required
- Forward resumes to Donna M. Griswold
Phone: (413) 732-2301